Dior Lip Glow Oil - 012 Rosewood, 007 Raspberry - Review

I am going to review one of my favorite products today. It is very hyped online, and in my opinion, rightfully so. It is the Dior Lip Glow Oil, which I have in the two shades Rosewood and Raspberry.


 As it is a product from the Addict line, it has a little bump on the top of the tube. It derives from the original Addict perfume, which has been a fan favorite in the fragrance community. I also own that, and I might do a review on that when it is the Christmas season.

The packaging is pretty and steady. I personally have no problem with it, but I have seen some people showing how it does not close properly and it spills everywhere, so keep that in mind. Since the lip oil is very sticky and thick, that would be a shame. 


By ordering on the official Dior website you can get an engraving on your lip oil for free. Isn't that a great service? You can engrave anything you want. If you order there, it will also come in luxurious packaging, which is environmentally friendly. I reuse the cotton bags with the logo for travel purposes. If you want to see the unboxing, check out my Instagram




These are the swatches for the shade 012 Rosewood on my wrist and on my lips. This is a very wearable color that does not at all look as strong as it does in the tube.
It shows up as a peachy pink color, slightly warm-toned. 

As for the texture and finish, both shades are the same. It is a very thick, cherry-scented oil. It is really different from lipgloss even. You might think of using it as a topper on top of your lipstick, but I think it is even better on its own. Since it is so nourishing, I do not wear it for the looks, but for the feeling. Keep that in mind. It is something that I would wear when doing self-care and skincare for a luxurious feeling. It is a great product for winter, if you use it regularly, your lips will hardly become dry.

The applicator is a thick dove foot kind of applicator, which is perfect for the product, and it gives off just the right amount of product. It feels so comforting applying it to the lips.

Packaging: 7/10
Application: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Shade: 8/10
Finish: 10/10
Longevity: 7/10
Overall: 8,7 ⭐




Here you can see the shade 007 Raspberry. It is light, cool-toned, and bright. When I bought this color, I thought it would suit me more than Rosewood, but I ended up preferring Rosewood on me.

Packaging: 7/10
Application: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Shade: 7/10
Finish: 10/10
Longevity: 7/10
Overall: 8,5 ⭐



Given that this lip oil does not have a lot of pigment in it, it might look similar to you, but you can see the difference once you put the two shades side by side.
012 Rosewood on the left and 007 Raspberry on the right. 

Comments