Clinique Cheek Pop: Pansy Pop - Review

The Cheek Pop blushes are quite popular online. The shade range is quite diverse, which is unusual for a blush. There are very dark shades, like Cola pop. For anyone who is interested in blushes that are not just simply pink, you should check out this blush. From all the shades, Pansy Pop stood out to me the most. 



First of all, isn't the packaging so cute? Despite the transparent case it does not look cheap. The flower design is so simple, yet beautiful. Even after using it a few times, the flower imprint does not fade easily. I know this because I have had this in another shade before.

The color is a cool-toned lavender with slightly pink undertones. I think it looks quite "fresh", if that makes sense. It does not give up product too easily, so it is quite easy to use. It has a satiny finish, there is no glitter but it also does not look too powdery-dry. The color is easily buidable and does not look as intimidating on the skin as it does in the pan. It lasted throughout the day


I am wearing the blush on my cheeks in this picture. It goes very well with cool-toned make up. I am wearing the Mac Love Me Lipstick in Killing Me Softly in this photo. I think this kind of look would go well on a rainy or foggy day, as it looks quite whimsical.

Packaging: 9/10
Application: 9/10
Texture: 10/10
Shade: 10/10
Finish: 8/10
Longevity: 8/10
Overall: 9 ⭐



Comments