Unleashia - Glitterpedia Eye Palette - N04 All of Lavender Fog - Review

Doesn't this look like the prettiest lavender palette ever? I got to be honest, I am not really a lover of eyeshadow. However I do love glitters! Unleashia is a Korean make up brand that specializes in cosmetic glitter. This palette features many shades for people who love a subtle shadow. Also, this product is vegan and cruelty-free!



The packaging is pretty and appropriate. It is simple and not too bulky. It does not include a brush or a mirror. It does include a plastic protective cover to put in between, so the shadows are secured and stay in place even if you are travelling. I do think this is very important, as some of my shadows have already fallen out before.


It comes in a cardboard box that resembles a book and reminds me a little bit of k-pop albums. The design of this has a many lovely details and gives this a very girly and princess-like vibe. When you opne up the box, you can see the shade names. I will refer to them later. 



I love the selection of colors. I have a thing for purple and I think it suits me the most. The selection for this palette is something I have been waiting for. The shades are very subtle and not to highly pigmented, it is not too vibrant so it will blend in easily with your natural skin tone and not look too flashy. I will now get into each shade.

Blue Sea Dust is a pressed glitter that has blue, purple and yellow glitter chunks of different size in it. It was not easy to swatch, compared to the other pressed glitter; Lavender Quartz.

Haze is supposed to be a light brown shade, but it turns pinker when I swatch it. It glitters subtly. 

Soft Lavender has a similar tendency to lighten up once I use it. It is perhaps the most true lavender color in the palette and it has a matte finish. 

Mauve Pink is quite literally a mauve pink. It is the deepest and most pigmented shade in the palette. 

Lavender Quartz is the second pressed glitter of the palette, it contains silver and purple glitter particles of all shapes and sizes (identical shapes to Blue Sea Dust). It is really powerful.

Purple Moon is a purple shade with little pigment but a lot of very small purple glitter particles that show up when light shines onto it.

Iris has the same finish as Purple Moon, but instead of purple, it has blue-ish silver glitter particles and a little bit of a pearly peach pigment. 

Allium is a dark purple shade that has golden glitter particles in it. Due to that, the finish looks metallic.

Plum Brown is a very cool-toned and dirty brown with a matte finish that is, however, not too pigmented.


I have created this look with the palette. I used Haze as a base all over my lid. I deepened the look by applying Plum Brown on my outer crease. I used Soft Lavender on the inner part of my lid. I used the glitter shade Lavender Quartz on the middle of my lid. 


Here is how it looks on my face, normally and in the sunlight. It is so very subtle but the glitters will get you compliments. Throughout the day, the glitters do not move out of place. They can not easily removed with micellar water only, so you should wash your face or else small pieces of glitter will still linger on your face here and there. 

Packaging: 9/10
Application: 8/10
Texture: 10/10
Shades: 10/10
Finish: 10/10
Longevity: 9/10
Overall: 9,3 ⭐





Comments