Rare Beauty - Stay Vulnerable Melting Blush - Nearly Rose - Review

I have been wanting to buy this blush for a really long time now. Rare Beauty has become really popular nowadays, and the Stay Vulnerable collection has been out for a while now. The collection features liquid eyeshadows, liquid lip balms and these melting cream blushes. Each shade is also available in all three product types, although they are sometimes not  completely matching shades. For this review I’ll be looking at the Melting Blush in the shade Nearly Rose. As for now, I do not have the matching lip balm, but it looks nice and I might buy it in the future.





The packaging is gorgeous. It feels steady and has a beautiful design. When closed, it looks like a small orb. I think everything about this design is perfect and it is good for traveling since you technically do not need a brush to apply it. It has a magnetic lid and a small mirror. The mirror is too small to be useful, but it is nice since most blushes don’t come with a mirror at all.



When going in with your fingers, the product indeed melts on them. It has a natural luminous finish. They are not too liquid-y on the face and they set and last well nevertheless. The color is a cool-toned pink and it looks quite intimidating in the pan. It is pigmented, but easy to blend out. I used quite a lot in that photo, but doing a more natural look is just as easy. I also want to highlight that this product is cruelty-free and vegan
I use this blush everyday lately and I cannot recommend it enough.


Packaging: 9/10
Application: 9/10
Texture: 10/10
Shade: 9/10
Finish: 9/10
Longevity: 7.5/10
Overall: 8,9 ⭐

Comments