Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale - Review

Today I am sharing one of my body care favorites and review it. It is a dry oil that moisturizes my skin well in the cold winter months, the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale.



The Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse Florale is a flanker from the original Huile Prodigeuse. This one has a pink bottle, which I love the design of. The OG has a strong orange blossom note, and that is very present in the Florale one too, but in addition to that it has notes of grapefruit, magnolia and white musk. I am a sucker for everything musky, so I had to buy it. It is a pretty scent that I like smelling on myself on a self-care day, though I find it somewhat juvenile, and reminiscent of some body spray. It is also meant to appeal to younger audiences.

The Huile Prodigieuse is known for their 7 botanical oils that include Macadamia Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Borage Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Camellia Oil and Tsubaki Oil
It is rich in Vitamin E. The formulation consists of 96,9% natural ingredients, and it is not cruelty-free.


It claims to be multi purpose, but I mainly use it in my body. It is lightweight, so it is suitable for using on my hair too, but my hair is really fine and will end up looking greasy more quickly, even though it leaves a hydrated and shiny look. I mostly just use a small amount to get rid of frizz, which really works well. Since it is heavily fragranced, I do not recommend using it on the face at all. It also does not make a good make up base for most foundations.




This is how much one spray contains, and how it looks immediately after I spread it across my wrist. It is very watery, not thick at all. This will get rid of dry spots on my body immediately and leave a nice hydrated feeling.


After 30 minutes, you can see my wrist is still shining. It won’t be absorbed super quickly into the skin, like an body lotion would, but among oils, this is still very lightweight and does not feel greasy.

I recommend this to anyone who wants a nicely scented treatment for their dry skin.

Scent: 6/10
Formulation: 8/10
Application: 8/10
Skin benefit: 9/10
Overall: 7,8 











 

Comments